Home Sweet Home Cleaners Page
I have to tell you something. When the costumers of mine are asking about your agency, I always tell them how reliable your agency is and praise your agency. It is a small advertisement but I think it helps you. I love you Ana so much as my daughter. And I'm really happy to work for your agency. I keep in touch with all of my customers and I can tell you everyone is pleased with my job. It's great for me and also for you. Thank you everything Ana!
Reliable, professional and very organised agency. Friendly and easy to communicate with. No problem with covers if you need to be off work. Customers are very friendly. I highly recommend Home Sweet Home!
Bozena Trubacz (Domestic Cleaner)
We are Home Sweet Home, a domestic cleaning agency well established in the North of Glasgow.
We've built up a reputation for being a reliable, trustworthy and an ethical business. We think our cleaners are as important to us as our customers, here are a few things we as an agency do to ensure you, as a cleaner, can concentrate on the job in hand:
- We can provide cover for you should you need time off work
- We interview customers in their homes prior to starting a contract to ensure a safe working environment
- There's always a member of Home Sweet Home available to help with problems, even outside office hours
- We are here to bridge any communication and operational gaps between customers and cleaners
- We have public liability insurance which cover any damage to customer property
- Our insurance also covers loss of keys
Job VacanciesRegular Home Cleaners and One-Off Cleaners
We are always looking for experienced and reliable self employed cleaners to work all over Glasgow North.
- have great communication skills
- can communicate in English
- present yourself in a professional way
- provide 2 work related references at the interview stage
- have a good eye for detail
- work well with others
Past experience and being proficient in ironing would be beneficial.
Full time and part time hours are available as well as weekend work. Our hourly rate is £8.50/hr for all regular work and £9.00/hr for one-off jobs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
- Enter the relevant information into the contact form to the left
- Attached your CV and add a simple message and click send
- Wait for us to get in touch to arrange an interview
In recognition of your dedication and hard work.
- Insured & Vetted domestic cleaners
- Weekly or fortnightly cleaning service
- End of tenancy & one off deep cleans
- Replacement cleaners for holidays & sickness
- Ironing covered